Wednesday, November 10, 2010

5 Days of Peanut Butter

As you may notice (or will notice), I don't post on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Simply, because I am too busy. I work 12 hours on both of those days, leaving me little to no time to bake, but once those two days are over, I am back to it.

I was looking for some things to make this weekend and I kept really liking Peanut Butter recipes. So, I decided to dedicate the next 5 days to baking with peanut butter. Who doesn't like peanut butter? Plus, it will give my Japanese co-workers & students the opportunity to try "real-American" peanut butter, since they use a kind of peanut spread. Needless to say, it's not peanut butter but luckily, I have the real deal from Costco in Sapporo. So, I'll start this adventure tonight...looking forward to it!

First up...Old School Peanut Butter Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment